Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Beg Your Pardon? I Never Promised You A Rose Garden.

I've got a lot of thoughts tonight. Lots of broken promises and regrets and new hopes and excitement. It's an interesting jumbled pot. My heart got broken early this summer. Broken isn't really the word for it, but I don't really want to elaborate. Picking up my pen hurt more than anything else, because facing the truth of the matter was too difficult. How cruel that my therapy was stripped from me when I needed it most?
It doesn't matter now. There's always that moment, isn't there? Where you feel your heart sigh simultaneously for what was and begin longing for what now lies ahead? It feels so good to smile again. I mean really smile, not that "I'm fine so stop asking" crap. And you know what?
*picks up pen*
It's time.


<3 Kelsey Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment