Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday - Real Life Places

I don't think I've ever seen that place that made me catch my breath and think, "Places like this actually exist?" Having said that, I grew up in what I believe to be the most beautiful scenery imaginable, so I may be a tad used to it.
My favorite place so far has got to be what my friends and I refer to as 'Driftwood Beach.' It's more like, 'Uprooted Oaks Scattered Haphazardly Around the Sand and in the First Few Feet of Water Beach,' but I digress. Like I said, there are scattered, partially uprooted trees laying in the sand and water, twisted branches at beautiful angles. It's a photographer's dream. I went there at night once. I love how beautiful the world is under a blanket of stars and a perfect Harvest Moon.
So that's my writer's haven, the setting for a scene still unformed but close to my heart. Enjoy!

<3 Kelsey Leigh

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I can see why that's so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, especially since I have a (not so) secret love for silhouettes and dead trees. I love your renaming of the beach too - hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful picture, I can see why you find it inspiring!

    ReplyDelete