Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kristen Nichole :)





Well everyone I am the second half of this crazy and slightly psychotic endeavor. Like my roommate I am an education major, but I want to work with kids in Middle School teaching Science and Social Studies. Unlike my friend, the English language hates me and, well, the feeling is mutual. However much we hate each other, English and I, I still love reading. My favorite books are young adult, fantasy, historical fiction, and science fiction, but I still love them all. My passion is photography, if taking pictures could make a real everyday living, I would be out and snapping pictures every day. But in the real world photography doesn’t pay bills, so I’m sticking with my second passion – education.
Hmm, so random stuff about me…well I am from a small town where the high school football team is practically worshipped. Both of my parents are police officers and I am the older of two girls. I like to stick out my tongue when taking pictures, it’s a habit. I like to knit and I am obsessed with playing the Sims. I love to travel and, hopefully one day I will get the opportunity, and I like to collect shot glasses from places I have been. My family and friends mean the world to me and I would not be who I am today without them. I’m a down to earth, crazy, loud, and sometimes sarcastic girl from the south. I try to live life to its fullest and enjoy every minute of it. Alright ladies and gents, enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment