I picked the worst day imaginable to be far away from my computer. *sigh* I have learned my lesson. (No, I probably haven't. I just can't stay glued here all day...The Boyfriend needs tending to occasionally.) Anywho... Something AMAZING happened. We got our very first, AND our very second award!! Yay! *throws confetti!* (note to self - find someone to pick up confetti.) The adorable Renae and the charming Suzie over at The Siren's Song and ~Writer Junkie~ (respectively) have both gifted us the Versatile Blogger Award. Yay! *another handful of confetti* Thank you ladies!!
Now, here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
See, those aren't so bad, huh? Actually, I think it'll be tons of fun :) Here we go! (P.S. I'm adding my 7 things at the moment, with the assumption that Kristen will update this post at a later time with hers. So keep checking in!)
Kelsey Leigh's 7 things:
1. I wish life were a musical.
2. I hate feet. Even my own. bleh.
3. I cannot be parted from my cell phone. NOoOoOo!
4. I talk to inanimate objects. And sometimes expect them to respond. (shhh.)
5. Sometimes I get so caught up in writing/reading that I forget to do basic things. Like eat, or sleep.
6. My nose wrinkles up involuntarily when I am displeased.
7. I like to find the humor in everything.
Kristen's 7 things:
1. Most people think I'm shy and quiet they get to know me and find out the opposite.
2. My southern accent comes and goes in spurts.
3. I'm the worst storyteller known to man, but my friends find it amusing.
4. Reading generally consumes my existence.
5. I'm short and so clumsy that I tend to trip on flat surfaces...a lot.
6. I absolutely hate spiders.
7. I love sticking out my tongue in pictures...its kinda my trademark. :)
And now, our award goes to:
1. Jinxie at Jinxie' World
2. NL Gervasio at http://nlgervasio.wordpress.com/
3. Amalia at http://hellia.blogspot.com/
4. Dave Bartlett at http://bartie-blog.blogspot.com/
5. W. J. Howard at http://bloodlegger.blogspot.com/
6. Andrew at http://blog.dawnsrise.com/
7. Mia at http://literaryjamandtoast.blogspot.com/
8. Sharon at http://sharongerlach.wordpress.com/
9. Sandra at http://ulbrichalmazan.blogspot.com/
10. Valerie at http://candleinsunshine.com/asthemoonclimbs/
11. Bethany Elizabeth at http://beyeager.blogspot.com/
12. H. C. Palmquist at http://wantonactsofwriting.wordpress.com/
13. Ju at http://judimello.blogspot.com/
14. Elizabeth at http://elizabethmueller.blogspot.com/
15. Janet at http://janetsumnerjohnson.blogspot.com/
Now we have also had a surge of followers lately, so I wanted to say hi to everyone, and thank you! Kris and I are getting together this weekend to talk about hosting our own blogfest, and also a giveaway! Yes, a giveaway!!! Woo! So remember, keep checking in either here or in the twitterverse. Thanks all!
<3 Kelsey Leigh